Thursday 21 May 2009

576

Last night I burnt 576 calories at the gym - good considering I only did 25 minutes cycling, 10 minutes on the cross trainer and 10 minutes cool down fast walk/jog on the treadmill.

Today I have a very testing day food wise. I am a boredom eater and it was very slow at work - I just felt hungry all day. I have managed to stick exactly to plan. My trick is to keep a bag of fruit like cherries in my drawer, so I can have a nibble when I feel the urge. There are always biscuits in the office and I (usually) manage to resist.

I'm off to the gym tonight for Body Combat (45 minutes) and I am interested to see how many calories I burn, as I find this a higher impact than just using the gym equipment!

I've got my spag bol in the oven ready for when I get back - there's a bottle of wine in the fridge for tomorrow night, I MUST stop myself from opening it tonight.

SABOTAGE - my mum stayed over last night and she was trying to be nice to me by putting my lunch that I had preared in a bag for me ... well when I got to work to put it in the fridge, instead of my wrap, there was a massive lump of CHEESE ...

I've got my weigh-in tomorrow and I really do not know what to expect, what with the naughty weekend!

ALL WILL BE REVEALED SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment