Friday 29 May 2009

A GOOD END TO THE WEEK!

(1) I lost 1 lb at weigh in

(2) Booked by holiday up

(3) I've got three more weeks until I've been doing WW for a year and I think I can make my 5st mini-target by then - what a nice way to round an excellent year off!

(4) Nice weather for the weekend


On Wednesday, I managed to get into a spin class at the gym. It was the first time I had done it in a year and I was very nervous before, but I loved it! Will definitely be going again.

Thursday was just another day, nothing out of the ordinary.

Today, following my weigh in, I have been feeling so positive. I even treated myself to some chocolate (but within my daily points allowance). My first holiday for the year is booked. It's a fitness holiday in the Austrian Alps - I am so looking forward to it, roll on July. All meals are provided at the Hotel and they even cater to people doing weight watchers, giving you the points values for your food. Not much of a holiday, you may think, but I am just so focused and I don't want to ruin all my hard work before my brother's wedding, so I thought this would be a happy medium - a week off work, abroad, nice weather (I hope), nice scenery, but I can still focus! BUT do not worry, I will be off to Morocco in September for a "relaxing" holiday.

I'm off to two BBQs this weekend - I'll report on the outcome on Monday.

Hope you guys have a nice relaxing weekend - chill!

No comments:

Post a Comment